Tuesday 26 March 2024

 

A to Z April Challenge

It was in 2016 that I took part in A to Z Challenge. It was quite a demanding exercise to post a story inspired by the letter of the day on all days of April; of course, Sundays were excluded. Effort was to make every story different and interesting. I also read a lot stories and commented on some of them. And I did finish the contest.

 This year again I have thought of accepting the challenge. Let’s see if I can manage to write 26 interesting stories. And I am keen to read stories posted by other bloggers.

But I am keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is demanding. But it's also such fun getting to know so many great bloggers.
    Have a fantastic challenge!
    https://theoldshelter.com/the-lost-generation-introduction/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great initiative and perseverance. Your writing is both lucid and enjoyable for people of all ages . Keep it going, IB.

    ReplyDelete