Monday 4 March 2019


The Place

“That’s the place, I am sure, I am so grateful… you took all the trouble to bring me here. That’s the place. No doubt about it…..”
The young man looked at the old haggard face and, and for a moment, felt sorry for him. His worst fear had come true.
“It’s here that I met her first…..I remember everything so clearly.”
“But you came here to kill someone?” the young man whispered.
The old man trembled and looked at the young man; his eyes became lifeless.
“I was wondering you resembled ….” the old man said and stopped abruptly.  
***************
A post for Friday Fictioneers
Word count 99

5 comments:

  1. A long gestating revenge is in the offing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps the young man cannot go through with his plans, his pity for the old man may overwhelm him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete